Those voices in my head are not of God!


Ephesians 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness...

The Battle is the Lords!

A voice somewhere out of nowhere comes and tells you you are not worthy, you need to just leave this earth and it will be better.  The battle of voices rage in your head, who do you believe? The devil or Jesus?

 I choose to believe the Lord.  He is the author and finisher of our life, our faith, our cornerstone, our everything.  

When the enemy attacks, it's real, it's not imagined.  It's a loud voice in your head that just seems to repeat itself!  These attacks come when fear starts to creep in.  Fear is from an unknown source that seems like it knows why the fear, but the attacks, man! Fear is not real, it is imagined and its foundation crumbles, it has nothing but a grip and you can release it.  It may seem powerful, but I tell you it is not!  You can control your thoughts!  We have to take back what the devil steals!  Every. Single. Time!

 I don't need a drug for this. I just need Jesus!  I need to remember that I have been through the fire and that He has walked with me through that time. 

 What I do is start praying the blood of Jesus over myself!
i plead the blood of jesus - Google Search


  I tell the devil I am the Lord's, I belong to HIM and He has a plan!  He has a plan to prosper me and I am his.  He created me in my mother's womb and created me in HIS image.  Those voices leave in a huff but they leave.  There are so many verses that I say to myself when those voices of dread and demons set their sights on me. Psalms is my go to.  It reminds me of who I am in Him!   Sometimes, it is hard for some to fight the fight that He has set before you.  
The devil is running rampart. He's on a mission to kill, steal, and destroy. In name of Jesus, devil I bind every evil spirit. Mission aborted! We're covered by the blood of Jesus. I cancel every assignment. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. In the name of Jesus, Hallelujah!

Psalm 23 Amplified Bible (AMP)

The Lord, the Psalmist’s Shepherd.

A Psalm of David.

23 The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, to guide and to shield me],
I shall not want.

He lets me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still and quiet waters.

He refreshes and restores my soul (life);
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
for His name’s sake.

Even though I walk through the [sunless] [a]valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort andconsole me.


You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You have anointed and refreshed my head with [b]oil;
My cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life,
And I shall dwell forever [throughout all my days] in the houseand in the presence of the Lord.

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace
Ephesians 1:7 NIV

Ephesians 2:10
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
me.

Psalm 139 Amplified Bible (AMP)

God’s Omnipresence and Omniscience.

To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.

139 Lord, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me.

You know when I sit down and when I rise up [my entire life, everything I do];
You understand my thought from afar.

You scrutinize my path and my lying down,
And You are intimately acquainted with all my ways.

Even before there is a word on my tongue [still unspoken],
Behold, O Lord, You know it all.

You have enclosed me behind and before,
And [You have] placed Your hand upon me.

Such [infinite] knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is too high [above me], I cannot reach it.

Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?

If I ascend to heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in Sheol (the nether world, the place of the dead), behold, You are there.

If I take the wings of the dawn,
If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,
10 
Even there Your hand will lead me,
And Your right hand will take hold of me.
11 
If I say, “Surely the darkness will cover me,
And the night will be the only light around me,”
12 
Even the darkness is not dark to You and conceals nothing from You,
But the night shines as bright as the day;
Darkness and light are alike to You.
13 
For You formed my innermost parts;
You knit me [together] in my mother’s womb.
14 
I will give thanks and praise to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.
15 
My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was being formed in secret,
And intricately and skillfully formed [as if embroidered with many colors] in the depths of the earth.
16 
Your eyes have seen my unformed substance;
And in Your book were all written
The days that were appointed for me,
When as yet there was not one of them [even taking shape].
17 
How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18 
If I could count them, they would outnumber the sand.
When I awake, I am still with You.
19 
[a]O that You would kill the wicked, O God;
Go away from me, therefore, men of bloodshed.
20 
For they speak against You wickedly,
Your enemies take Your name in vain.
21 
Do I not hate those who hate You, O Lord?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
22 
I hate them with perfect and utmost hatred;
They have become my enemies.
23 
Search me [thoroughly], O God, and know my heart;
Test me and know my anxious thoughts;
24 
And see if there is any wicked or hurtful way in me,
And lead me in the everlasting way.  

Isaiah 54:17 Amplified Bible (AMP)

17 
“No weapon that is formed against you will succeed;
And every tongue that rises against you in judgment you will condemn.
This [peace, righteousness, security, and triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And this is their vindication from Me,” says the Lord.

I am comforted by these scriptures and knowing that HE knew me before I was even a twinkle in anyone's eye or heart.  

From Pinterest                                                                                                                                                                                 More

We are HIS and He is ours!  Suicide does not belong to us!  We are overcomers!  We are fearfully and wonderfully made and if others can not see that, that my friend is their problem and not yours!  Hold your head up high and proud because you are created in HIS (God's) image!  If you need help, find someone to talk to, call the suicide hotline and talk, they are there to listen.  Genesis - In the beginning God created mankind in His own image ... and it was very good. [credit to A.Cortes, FB]


PRAYER: CONFRONT THE ENEMY HEAD ON!!!  In the mighty name of Jesus,   I break the power of every principality, every powers, every rulers of darkness and wicked spirits in my life, and every evil work directed against me through those that are against me, in the Name of Jesus Christ!    I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my life and my entire families lives, to protect us from the evil one's devices, and I claim the power of the Holy Spirit over all of the kingdom of darkness, for greate...
Call or text. You are not alone!  You don't have to walk alone!   Text crisis hotline. I texted to see if it was real and it is.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are back

Waiting/Wading in The UNTILS

Because He loves you.