Let's continue on our journey of learning how to let go of stuff in our lives.

Every snowman has a maker, and so do you


It seems that fear and anxiety attacks are common and allow our bodies to become major testing labs for the medical professions.  I don't despise Dr's, but I believe that there is always a pinpoint to our illness or diagnosis.  It has started somewhere in our bodies for some reason we didn't know about.

One of these starters are fear and anxiety.  They cause so many problems in our bodies. 

Here's just a short list, but the list is so much longer: 

Acid Reflux

Resting Tremor

Phobias come from this too! 

Kidney stones are caused by self-bitterness, self rejection, fear and anxiety. 

PTSD is also caused because of fear and anxiety, guilt, worry, depression, self-hatred, trauma and shame. 

PMS does too but it has some other stuff with it too, conflict, fear of abandonment, depression, self-bitterness, anger and guilt. 

Memory loss can be caused by fear and anxiety too! 

Also insomnia! 

Tension Headaches

Migraines too!

Our bodies are incredible and they really only break down when we haven't taken care of the issues at hand.  Anything that produces adrenaline causes our bodies to break down.  Exercise produces this too but it is in a healthier way because it takes everything in your body to work.

For some people, it's the fear and anxiety itself that causes the whole problem! 

Isn't the devil sneaky?  He gets you to believe that this bad stuff takes meds to get rid of it.  I am not against meds, but I am for finding the pinpoint to the entry of the problem.  I don't believe meds are always the answers.  God created our bodies to run like well oiled machines and to do so is to find the answers to the problems.  

Let me share with you first, I have had Irritable Bowel Syndrome for 25 years!  When we began to pinpoint this for answers to it, we found that it is caused by anxiety, fear, unforgiveness, bitterness, trauma, and depression.

I had bitterness, but I didn't know it until the Holy Spirit showed me.  Then it broke whatever bits of depression I had which seemed to rear it's ugly head at inopportune times! So, I have worked on taking this off my list of ailments!  I have not had an episode in months. I claim that this is Holy Ground and the devil can't mess with Holy Ground! 

So, here we are, we are going to pray these prayers aloud, the devil has to hear you cast him on his tail and run like a crazy!  However, you may have to face other things in your life as well to keep him running away not toward you.

                                           Fear Prayer
  Beginning prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father, In the name of Jesus, we give you permission to try our hearts for any wicked way (pain or grief) and we covenant with you that when you reveal a wicked way (pain or grief) we will deal with it in forgiveness and repentance.  We set aside this time for you and ask the Holy Spirit to be in charge and In the Name of Jesus we bind all evil spirits and command them not to interfere.  Amen.

Repentance Prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father, In the name of Jesus, I ask you to forgive me for (specific fear).  I repent for not trusting you in this area of my life. 

I purpose and choose to forgive myself and release myself from (come out of agreement with) (same as fear above). In the name of Jesus, I cancel all of Satan's power and authority over me in this fear in my life and in all my generations, because God has forgiven me and I have forgiven myself. 

Holy Spirit, please come and heal my heart, and tell me your truth about this situation.

(Remember, you will need to be still and know that He is God and listen to the Holy Spirit and write down what is said, seen, felt, or breathed on you.)

You may have to do this prayer for whatever fears you have, listing them singly so you can pinpoint the problem. 

When you have completed these prayers, don't quit, your almost done. 

After you have prayed through all known fear, close this ministry in fear with this prayer.

Closing Prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father, in the name of the LORD Jesus, I ask you to forgive me for any and all fear.  I purpose and choose to forgive myself and release myself from all fear.

In the name of Jesus, I cancel all Satan's power and authority over me in any and all fear in my life and in my generations.  God has forgiven me and I have forgiven myself.  It is done and over with.  In the name of Jesus, I command the principality of fear and all of its armor to leave me now.

Holy Spirit, please come and heal my heart, and tell me your truth. Amen.

Don't forget to write down what He says to you.

Hope this helps break some strongholds in your life and you get your life back on track! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are back

Because He loves you.

Waiting/Wading in The UNTILS