Saying goodbye to a life discovered and lived.

What a whirlwind of a year or a few years.  We have seen ourselves so stuck a little over 2 years ago and not sure if we could even make it to climbing out of it very slowly and very rocky at times.  Giving up our time together but because it was something that he loves to do and something I have been pulling myself to do and then To exceedingly more abundant than ever.  The Lord does restore, he restores everything that was once lost to follow Him in obedience.

God is always on time.  We can plan, we can even decide what we want to do and follow that but it may not work out, we fail, we fail attempting it on our own when we should have listened to HIM and followed. We believe that God laughs at our attempts to make it without Him.  How many times do we think we are bigger than Him?  How many times to we believe we can do it on our own? 

I am so grateful that God is the Father that says, come on home, it's okay, you are forgiven and you matter to me. 

URGENT MY BROTHER HAS BEEN TAKEN BY AMBULANCE TO THE HOSPITAL!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM!!!!! -Ally
You see only God can. 
 
christain quoetes and pics | Inspiring christian quotes, christian inspirational quotes
When I think about God's grace for me, I am in awe.  When I believe in God for my marriage, I am speechless.
I prayed for my husband before he was even known to me.  I had been through 2 failed attempts at marriage, both were abusive in their own ways.  But I prayed and I wrote. I wrote because the Lord had instructed me to build my house- set it up the way I wanted it and He would meet me there. So, I wrote out what I wanted specifically in a husband.  I thought, what can it hurt, if the Lord does this, I will be amazed. So, I wrote out an 8x11 sheet of paper, two columns long, filled from top to bottom both columns.   It wasn't long before Steve and I met. One night we were on the phone together and it was just a few days after we met, the Lord said dig out the paper and begin the list.  I did follow the Lord's instructions and as I began to search the answers we there, they were!  He met all but two of the criteria at that time, soon he fit all but one.  The one was so doable that it was ok.  Steve had been praying too but not as specific.  It's been 10 years since we have been on this journey and have done a lot of things. 
 
Prayer Of The Day – My Marriage Is Yours --- Dear Lord, My marriage is yours. I submit it to you. May you help me in my role as a wife, be a woman of virtue, of patience, and of love. I pray that my marriage relationship would reflect your great love, by the way we treat each other. I pray t… Read More Here http://unveiledwife.com/prayer-of-the-day-my-marriage-is-yours/ #marriage #love
In the past two years I have not invested as closely as I should have.  I have had other things taking those areas up.  No, I haven't cheated- never would.  But I have put other things first.  For that, I have asked for forgiveness and received it.  I will no longer put those things first, my husband first.  After all, the Lord gave me a great man to love and honor, respect and so much more.
 
A Wife's Prayer For Her Husband - God I ask that you would protect our marriage, keeping Satan and his ways far from our family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are back

Because He loves you.

Waiting/Wading in The UNTILS