Saying goodbye is never easy

What an emotional spiritual renewing day! I have been so blessed by so many and so many parents. My school parents had a hard time with this, the kids, will on Monday. Kristen Michelle Binkley, you are incredible and I can't wait for you to watch God work in your life.

For my current class parents:  What a joy it was to serve and love your children.  Each one of them. 
I would love to post their pictures but I don't have permission to do so. 

 Grace Ko, what an incredible woman of God. What a lovely woman of courage and God.

Sindy Mejia, my "old parent", I am so glad we have become friends and that you and I are sisters in Christ Jesus.
Martey Baker Heard, thank you for all you have done, making sure everything is okay. 

 Andrea Powers, thank you for your friendship and our talks and being roomies at conference. Thank you.
Elizabeth Bird for praying me in and you and Heidi wrote the same things, it was so powerful to me. 

I will never forget how to be Bold in the Lord. So many times, I just could not stay quiet about our Lord, oh man, my love for Jesus is never waning and so on fire.
We are all chosen to do great things, we have been given those gifts. 1 Peter 2:9 [Full Chapter]
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.
Isaiah 48:10-12Amplified Bible (AMP)
10 Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tried and chosen you in the furnace of affliction.
11 For My own sake, for My own sake, I do it [I refrain and do not utterly destroy you]; for why should I permit My name to be polluted and profaned [which it would be if the Lord completely destroyed His chosen people]? And I will not give My glory to another [by permitting the worshipers of idols to triumph over you].
12 Listen to Me, O Jacob, and Israel, My called [ones]: I am He; I am the First, I also am the Last.
LASTLY: Isaiah 54:2-3Amplified Bible (AMP)
2 Enlarge the place of your tent, and let the curtains of your habitations be stretched out; spare not; lengthen your cords and strengthen your stakes,
3 For you will spread abroad to the right hand and to the left; and your offspring will possess the nations and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
Lord, Jesus, as we head out, let us be a blessing going out and going forth. May you keep us in your mind and in your sight at all times. May the team at BGCC know you and walk your ways and lead them not into temptations. Lord thank you for the things you have done, for the lives you have allowed me to touch in different places. Love you a ton and more Lord Jesus. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are back

Because He loves you.

Waiting/Wading in The UNTILS