The Name of the Lord is a Strong Tower

The Righteous run into it and they are safe.

Proverbs 18:10

Posed Perfection: Food for the Soul ~ Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and are safe.

Life is not always fun, it's not always as it seems but it is your life to live how you choose.  As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

8 x 10 | "as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" print
With all the flooding in TX and OK, the high heat in India, the violence all over the US and paid protesters posing for a wage hike that doesn't even affect them, sticking our heads in the sand isn't going to help.

I will no longer stick my head in the sand but face challenges head on!

I can write here, but honestly, I don't know what to do either.  Social media maybe, telling others our woes maybe.  We already know the government doesn't listen and they take our money. 

So, I will go to the Lord, he hears my pleas, my heartfelt tears of frustration and angst.
God understands our #prayers even when we can't find the words to say them. #quote #faith

When I cry out to him, he does hear me.

This literally brought tears to my eyes! I used to have the book that this expert came from and I read it over and over. I have been so sad that I lost this book and seeing this today was just what I needed #godisgood

When I am weak, he is strong. When I am low, he picks me up.

Because I am more.

Today, I declare blessing over you—that you are strong and courageous. You are full of talent, creativity, and wisdom. You can accomplish your God-given dreams. You walk in divine health. You have favor with every person you meet. Everything you touch is going to prosper and succeed. Those seeds of greatness on the inside of you are growing stronger and stronger. That hidden treasure is about to burst forth and you’re going to come in to new seasons of increase, new seasons of favor, new seasons


As I study for my Master Degree in Christian Education.  I often wonder what will it get me, why do I want it, what is it worth.

It's an interesting subject because as a person who did not do well throughout k-12, it's more than figuring me out.  It's becoming who God designed and made me to be and to help others find who God made them to be.  We learn differently, we adjust to life differently, we even have different make ups and promises.  But one things for sure.  He promised us life and life abundantly.

▪Inside of every one of us is a quiet voice that whispers, “You are more amazing than you know; you are meant for greatness!” ▪“Believe in yourself [and] in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that you can do whatever it is you set your heart on. [As you do this] opportunities will unfold and open before you[, and] the skies will clear when they have been dark. [Never forget that] you are not destined to [fail]. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity.” –Gordon B. Hinckley

A song we sung one year in summer Sunday School was "Promises", God keeps His promises.  His word is like rock. 

Exodus 14:13-14 This scripture is one I held on to when my world was falling apart. Truth stands forever!

Every day is a new day, not a day like yesterday, not a hard day awaiting you, but a day you choose how to live it.  Just like the beaches, the tide rolls in and wipes away the prints and gives you a clean slate.  His Promises are the same though, yesterday, today and forever.

Your body can stand almost anything. It's your mind that you have to convince.
Between you & Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are back

Because He loves you.

Waiting/Wading in The UNTILS