by Faith not by Sight


Prayer: Trusting God With Finances --- Dear God, I am so grateful for Your provision. I have been so blessed by all that You have provided for my family and me. I pray that the things I desire or think I need never overshadow how much You do for me on a daily basis. I pray I can trust You with… Read More Here http://unveiledwife.com/prayer-trusting-god-with-finances/:

We are so grateful for the pound and provisions we have.  We have always just made it, but sometimes it seems that God is in the impossibility business.  The last two months have been the tightest we have been for a long time.  We really need to be praying by faith over our finances even more so.  We work at walking by faith and knowing that He cares for us in this mission field. 

We really need to start praying over our mission field as well and give more of it to Him and not on our own doing.  Being on Sabbatical has been eye-opening.  Really learning to count on Him more and less on us. 

We have worked really great jobs, made some really great money along the way, in fact, making all that money, really didn't make us happier than we are now.  One blessing that we have experienced this year is that we have paid off almost all our debts and we have been able to save, however, in the past two months because of not working like we were at a Campground and taking a Sabbatical, we have learned to rely on Him more so.

Prayer Of The Day – God’s Timing --- Dear God, Please help me trust you and in your timing. I tend to get impatient and I tend to take matters into my own hands. I know this is a weakness of mine. I am so sorry. Holy Spirit please transform this part of me. Help me to trust in you Lord and t… Read More Here http://unveiledwife.com/prayer-of-the-day-gods-timing/ #marriage #love: We are NOT complaining at all here, just praying over finances and future finances, but then I am reminded by this little scripture or two:

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8-9 NKJV

Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
 
NOTHING is impossible with God! Pray BIG. What have you prayed for lately that requires a miracle from God?: The Lord does supply all our needs according to His riches and glory; we should not fret and wonder where, but ask and continue to ask. 
 
How many times do we take those matters into our own hands and wonder why isn't He stepping in?  I believe because we tried to take care of it ourselves.
 
Our ways are not His ways, His ways are far greater than ours could ever be. 
 
Since this is our year of Impossibilities becoming Possible, we must believe that God's plan and provisions are and will come.  We know He has plans for us, plans to prosper us.
 
Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
 
Our God supplies all our needs, He really does.  Therefore we must see that He has met them through being grateful for what we have. 
Philippians 4:19
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Have you done a gratitude list of all that He has done for you?  Can you name 3 things today? How about 5 things?  How about more than that? 
 
When I think about His Goodness and what He's done for me, when I think about His goodness and how He set me free!  I could sing, dance, and shout all day and all night!
 
I am always amazed when I see all around me a lack of faith and powerlessness in what others believe about and lack.  Even in the darkness, He shines the Light really bright.  Even when we are in the deepest, darkest cave, that we can't even see our hand in front of our face, His Light is there.  Digging deep within, it's there.  I know poverty exists, I know it knows no race, color, or creed or affiliation.  But I also believe that we have to work on changing our thinking and believe that this is not where God desires but where Satan dwells.  Because that dude likes to keep a foothold on his victims!  He likes to keep them downtrodden so they can not bare another day.  He likes to also keep them hungry and as poor as he can so they can not see the Light.  But that light is there, believe you me, it's there.  I have been dirt poor a few times, always rising up out of it and then ...
A life choice this time, to be on missions and in the campgrounds.  Many times a job is at hand and we have learned to save.  Whatever your circumstances, whatever your walk, whatever... He is there.
 
We were called to do God's work. May we have the strength to go where he leads us without question or complaint.:
Philippians 4:8 [ Meditate on These Things ] Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.
 
God does supply.  He does it through others, through prayer, through many ways you may or may not see.  He does. 
 
He is the Strong Tower, the righteous run into and they are safe. 
 
What about you?  What are your greatest NEEDs and what is your greatest Want?
 
What is one thing that is on each of those lists that you can pray about and ask the Lord for? 
 
 
.:  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are back

Because He loves you.

Waiting/Wading in The UNTILS