Mustard Seed Faith II

As I was reading through my lessons, I realized that sometimes it is very difficult to see the mustard seed faith.

 : Sometimes, faith is hard to have, to see, to hold, to grasp, to handle in all it's form and function.  Sometimes faith is so unseen, but Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.

So, how do we go from a Rock to a mustard seed? 

How do you? 

What do you believe in that you can really trust that THE LORD has your back? 

What doubts and unbelief stop you from believing that God can move the mountains? 

What can you drop out of your life right now that has become a boulder in the way of your faith? 

When we allow Satan even a drip or drop to enter into our space, we have lost control over what God is doing in our life.  We don't control God, we should be trusting him that He is going to work all things together for our good. 

Sometimes if we are so in the thick of our own pain, we can't see the Lord, we have to try our best to walk out of it to see that His Hand is RIGHT there where we left it.  He always gives us more than we can handle to stretch us and to grow us into the faith and discipleship he desires. 

How strange that Nature does not knock, and yet does not intrude! ~Emily Dickinson, letter to Mrs. J.S. Cooper, 1880Beautiful aqua moth with gold and white markings ... would you believe that there are habits that make you two times - or even five times - or even TEN times more successful and happy in your relationship? Discover more at http://butterflyhabits.com: But you say "How do I get from here to there?"  Because faith is unseen, we start with hope.  But sometimes, you don't even feel hope right?  My husband reminded me that not everyone has great faith like I do.  He said, "Remember when you struggle with the terrible lies and the suicide thoughts? Where is your faith then?"  I said "O' I still have faith and hope and I can still see Jesus, I just have to remember to pray to get the devil out of my head."  I don't know how that little teeny, tiny, itsy, bitsy crack opens up, but it can and does and those are the fiery darts the devil uses to attack me.  At one time they completely disseminated me.  Long time ago, in a bad marriage far away, lived an ogre who told me "you have no friends, because you don't know how to be a friend, you know nothing about anything, you are a loser!"  Wow!  Those words destroyed me!  I mean, I spent 3 days in tears on the sofa, my head buried.  I am not sure what the kids thought, but that was only part of what we all heard all the time.  For 16 years we endured that mess.  I am not sure exactly how God rose us up out of that hell, but HE DID.  My faith never wavered, I just always wondered how would I get out?  I tried, we ran away and camped for many days, I fell into that trap of "I will change" constantly.  It never did.  We finally got orders out and God started to loosen that noose around our necks and this Butterfly began to see light.   God put me in a ministry, began to show me leadership.  Put some incredible people in our paths, began to show us we could be more than what we were.  I began to grow and stretch and become something.  My faith soared, His Grace was there all along.  I told that Ogre that I lost all hope in the marriage, it was over, I was FREE.  God sent two jobs and still a ministry.  God said a Rainbow of HIS promise! 

So, I know what it means to lack faith, but HOPE FAITH and LOVE, the greatest of these, is Love. 

From Biblehub.com and a word search for HOPE.  Now Open your Bible and see for yourself, maybe, just maybe as you look these up, you will begin to feel the presence of the Lord next to you, filling you with the Hope and Faith you are desiring. 

Bible Search

 
Romans 8:24 For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen ...
For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes
for what they already have? ... We were given this hope when we were saved. ...
//biblehub.com/romans/8-24.htm - 18k

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace ...
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that
you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. ...
//biblehub.com/romans/15-13.htm - 18k

Job 17:15 where then is my hope-- who can see any hope for me?
..... where then is my hope-- who can see any hope for me? ... Where then is my hope? ...
//biblehub.com/job/17-15.htm - 16k

Romans 4:18 Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so ...
Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations,
just as it had been said to him, "So shall your offspring be ...
//biblehub.com/romans/4-18.htm - 19k

Colossians 1:5 the faith and love that spring from the hope stored ...
the faith and love that spring from the hope stored up for you in heaven and about
which you have already heard in the true message of the gospel ...
//biblehub.com/colossians/1-5.htm - 18k

Titus 2:13 while we wait for the blessed hope--the appearing of ...
while we wait for the blessed hope--the appearing of the
glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ ...
//biblehub.com/titus/2-13.htm - 17k

1 Thessalonians 2:19 For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown ...
For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the
presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you? ...
//biblehub.com/1_thessalonians/2-19.htm - 18k

Philippians 2:23 I hope, therefore, to send him as soon as I see ...
I hope, therefore, to send him as soon as I see how things go with me. ... I hope to
send him to you just as soon as I find out what is going to happen to me here. ...
//biblehub.com/philippians/2-23.htm - 17k

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were ...
There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were
called to one hope when you were called ...
//biblehub.com/ephesians/4-4.htm - 17k

Acts 24:15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves ...
and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there
will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. ...
//biblehub.com/acts/24-15.htm - 18k

1 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of ...
Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of God
our Savior and of Christ Jesus our hope ...
//biblehub.com/1_timothy/1-1.htm - 18k

Philippians 1:20 I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way ...
I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient
courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether ...
//biblehub.com/philippians/1-20.htm - 19k

1 Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and ...
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. ... Three things will last
forever--faith, hope, and love--and the greatest of these is love. ...
//biblehub.com/1_corinthians/13-13.htm - 18k

1 Peter 1:21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from ...
Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and
glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God. ...
//biblehub.com/1_peter/1-21.htm - 18k

Lamentations 3:29 Let him bury his face in the dust-- there may ...
Let him bury his face in the dust-- there may yet be hope. ... Let them lie
face down in the dust, for there may be hope at last. ...
//biblehub.com/lamentations/3-29.htm - 16k

PRAYER is the key to heaven but FAITH unlocks the door. ... that is beautiful <3:  

FAITH Word Search

Bible Search

 
James 2:18 But someone will say, "You have faith; I have deeds." ...
But someone will say, "You have faith; I have deeds." Show me your faith
without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. ...
//biblehub.com/james/2-18.htm - 19k

Romans 1:17 For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed ...
For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed--a righteousness that is
by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by ...
//biblehub.com/romans/1-17.htm - 18k

1 Timothy 1:19 holding on to faith and a good conscience, which ...
holding on to faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected
and so have suffered shipwreck with regard to the faith. ...
//biblehub.com/1_timothy/1-19.htm - 18k

James 2:14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone ...
What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has
no deeds? Can such faith save them? ... Can that kind of faith save anyone? ...
//biblehub.com/james/2-14.htm - 18k

James 2:22 You see that his faith and his actions were working ...
You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was
made complete by what he did. ... His actions made his faith complete. ...
//biblehub.com/james/2-22.htm - 18k

Galatians 3:23 Before the coming of this faith, we were held in ...
Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked
up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. ...
//biblehub.com/galatians/3-23.htm - 18k

2 Corinthians 1:24 Not that we lord it over your faith, but we ...
Not that we lord it over your faith, but we work with you for
your joy, because it is by faith you stand firm. ...
//biblehub.com/2_corinthians/1-24.htm - 19k

Romans 3:30 since there is only one God, who will justify the ...
since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by
faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith. ...
//biblehub.com/romans/3-30.htm - 18k

Romans 14:23 But whoever has doubts is condemned if they eat ...
But whoever has doubts is condemned if they eat, because their eating is not from
faith; and everything that does not come from faith is sin. ...
//biblehub.com/romans/14-23.htm - 18k

Hebrews 11:4 By faith Abel brought God a better offering than Cain ...
By faith Abel brought God a better offering than Cain did. By faith he was
commended as righteous, when God spoke well of his offerings. ...
//biblehub.com/hebrews/11-4.htm - 19k

Acts 3:16 By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and ...
By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong. ...
Faith in Jesus' name has healed him before your very eyes. ...
//biblehub.com/acts/3-16.htm - 19k

Hebrews 11:7 By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen ...
By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built
an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the ...
//biblehub.com/hebrews/11-7.htm - 20k

2 Timothy 1:5 I am reminded of your sincere faith, which first ...
I am reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois
and in your mother Eunice and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also. ...
//biblehub.com/2_timothy/1-5.htm - 19k

1 Peter 1:7 These have come so that the proven genuineness of your ...
These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith--of greater worth than
gold, which perishes even though refined by fire--may result in praise ...
//biblehub.com/1_peter/1-7.htm - 20k

Galatians 3:9 So those who rely on faith are blessed along with ...
..... So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith. ...
//biblehub.com/galatians/3-9.htm - 17k



Where's the Proof? Faith and fertility. Believing God can answer prayers.Faith and infertility blog. Fertility, prayer, pregnancy, conceiving, blessings.:


Prayer unlocks faith and hope. 

So, "how do I pray", you ask? 

Address Him as Father, Abba, Giver of Life, Lord, Jesus, God, any of them will work. 

The power of prayer is not in the one who is praying but in the one who hears and answers our prayers.: Then thank Him for all He has done in your life, even if you can pinpoint what you have seen or felt.  You don't make it up, but if you are reading this, thank Him for the words and the words you can read, thank HIM for the air that you breath, the life that you have- even if it's a bad life, thank Him.  You are here on earth. 

Then confess those things that are not of God, those things that you have taken in pride or the words out of your mouth that haven't been so sweet. 

Then ask him for whatever your needs are.  You can probably throw in your wants too. 

Then again thank him and in Jesus' Name, Amen.


If you don't have a personal relationship with him or it's always been a far off relationship- knowing that he is there but not really walking with him closely, it's time to make the decision to walk closer with Him and let go of the control you have over your own life.  It's pretty easy to ask to enter into His Kingdom.  When you enter into His Kingdom, you will find rest for your weary bones. 

Jesus Loves You...He Is calling Your Name...Will You Answer Him: Maybe you have searched for it through other means and religious offerings but have not found it.  Maybe as a child you were instructed but never really taught where it hung on to you and you clung to it.   Maybe someone told you that your baptism was your saving grace.  Honey, it's really not.  You, yourself, have to go to the foot of the cross and lay your life down for him.  Sometimes as a child, we do it and really begin to walk worthy of our call and never need to go back to the cross to reclaim what was taken from us.  Yet, sometimes we walk out of our call, out onto foreign land and try to walk alone without HIM and find out we are in a dessert place.  Just let go of the pride and walk back to the cross and apologize to him. Let Him love on you and soak you with grace that is warm like oil dripping down your head, down to your toes.  He wants every part of you, all of you.  Maybe the lifestyle you have chosen is not according to the full gospel and you are in rebellion.  Rebellion looks like a lot of fun for a time, but it takes you further away from the Lord and further away from the call He has placed on your life. 


Sometimes those words are escaping as fast as we think them.  Sometimes, we just don't know what to pray and we are a bit lost in our own world. 
But...
There is hope.

I Get Down He lifts me up.


  So, to conclude, faith takes prayer, prayer is talking to the Lord, it isn't hard.  Just talk.  Faith is believing in something greater than yourself.  Fear will lead, but Faith will endure. Believe in the Lord and He will bring you through and show you deeper faith in Him.  Trust me.

Hope your faith grows and your love for Jesus gains a fire you can not control. 
Baptism of fire...He (Jesus) shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and Fire. ~ Mathew 3:12:


How To Be Filled With Fire Prayer. Holy Ghost, fill me with your fire in Jesus’ name.: Set a Fire down in my bones, one I can't contain and I can't control, I want more of you Lord, more of you. 









All consuming fire - your my heart's desire - come and fan this flame and baptize us!:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are back

Waiting/Wading in The UNTILS

Because He loves you.