Change it!

When passion becomes stronger than the desires to stay, you stay in those passions until you can do all you can do.

Over the past few posts, we have experienced great joy and glad tidings, yep, I know that is a Christmas thing, but it is true every day of the year.  Great Joy and Glad Tidings. 

In a quest to understand what being a Pastor who happens to be called by God who also happens to be a woman has sent me in search of more. 

More answers to the questions that most equate to their denominational beliefs because it is what their denomination believes!  But when we decide to really look at what does God really say and how does He speak to us in such a way that we can truly understand Him. 

Yes, we can read His Word, we can read it out loud and believe that we are hearing from Him.  But I have to say, I can hear from the Lord as I sit and write this.  My relationship is strong and mighty with Him.  I have always heard His voice, audibly and wonderfully.  Be still and know that He is God.  But that isn't exactly why I am writing today.  So much as led me to a deeper understanding of the call he places on each of us.  Each of us impacts someone else and if we are not doing it in a positive way outside of our comfortable church seat, then it's time you figure out what your call really is. 

Being comfortable isn't growing, unless you want to grow a boil on your bottom!  Fighting in the Lord's Army isn't about comfort, it's about the fight, it is about HIM and it's about defending what we believe and why.  It's also about loving others right where they are.  Gay or Straight, we may not agree with a lifestyle someone is living, but we are to love others in all the ways that He tells us too.  However, with that said, when you have done all you can to love them, hand them to the Lord to direct their steps.   I am not saying you have to accept the lifestyle since we do know the Word of God says otherwise.  As I say this, I have dealt with my own family coming out of the closet and struggle with this myself.  I do know all the scriptures and I know that it is a struggle for both of us.  Letting go and allowing God to do his thing and not me do mine.  As a Christian, we can go to Matthew 18:16 and try to talk to them, then bring someone if the first one didn't work.  If that doesn't work, go to the church and finally give them back to the Lord if the others have failed.  And that is what I did. 

Please do not allow a denomination dictate what God's Word says for you.  I have a certain Bible, I love it, but I notice that the study portion is from a denomination I don't entirely agree with and I know what the Word says without putting a comment on it to explain it. 

By stepping out of the box, your perception of things can become much more than it is right now.:
I can not sit and watch others not know Jesus the way God wants us to.  He doesn't want each one of our butts in a church pew.  He wants each one of our hearts turned towards HIM alone.  Not towards what the world says but what God says is true.  When the Word of God and the World of People collide, I will take the Word of God over the World of People anytime. 

So, who am I?  I am a passionate, woman of God, who seeks to know HIM more and more and more.  I am here to proclaim the name of Jesus as loud and as wonderfully as I can.  I may not be eloquent as some of the writers I read, but I am here to tell you, get out of the box.  Get into the Word of God and find out who He is.  Let His breath breathe new life into you.  Let His Peace come over you.  Let His voice be heard in your ears.  Let His graciousness be your anointing of oil that covers you from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet. 
Listen, God created YOU!  YOU!  In the innermost part of your mama's body.  He created you to worship Him, to live for Him, to know Him and grow in Him.  He delights in you!  He loves you more than you will ever know. 

..i would love to have this type of impact on someone..but for the true and positive reasons..not for the ignorant and negative..many want to be an inspiration..but are too blind to realize that what they exude is greed and negativity..you cant be an inspiration when your mirror has too many smudges in it..think about it..:

In all our doing, do it for God.  If you reared your children as if you are raising the for the Lord, would you doing anything different?  If you worked as though you were working for the Lord, would you do anything different?  What about your marriage?  Your habits?  Your quiet times? 

Today, before we close this.  Let's pray.

Lord Jesus, come into my life, my heart, my mind, my soul and be my strength.  Show me who you really are.  Help me let go of my church's thinking and create in me a clean heart to hear you, to see you afresh, to know you personally and excitedly.  Fill me with the passion I need to have to grow into your Army Lord.  Heal me of some things that need healed Lord.  Help me to grow in you.  I love you Lord. Amen.

Let's fight this life together.

Let us start here.

10 Truths to Remember In Your War Room Free Printable:

Scriptures about Identity in Christ. "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I (Jesus) came that they may have life, and have it abundantly." (John 10:10) Believe in Jesus and what HE says about who you are in Him.:
Psalms for your war room:

Prayer for A New Beginning:

Pinterest@Sagine_1992 Sagine☀️:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are back

Because He loves you.

Waiting/Wading in The UNTILS