Oceans roar

Ahhhhh .. yes He can.:
WHEN DARKNESS IS SCREAMING THAT GOD HAS ABANDONED YOU. LISTEN TO THE CALM YET POWER VOICE OF JESUS SAYING "I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU.":

Yesterday, I woke up in such a state of unbelief and disillusionment.  I called out to friends to encourage me but to no avail, only one came by to rescue me and she did. 


I was below the road, I could not even see the ruts in the road, it was so far up there.  No I don't suffer from depression or anxiety, but I do suffer at times from the hands of the enemy.  

Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me, In this I will be confident.
 
The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them.
 
There they are in great fear Where no fear was, For God has scattered the bones of him who encamps against you; You have put them to shame, Because God has despised them.
 
 
I asked the Lord, "Why are you so silent?"  "Why don't you hear me?". 
 
The Lord is always here, just sometimes we are so busy with life, we don't hear.  Sometimes we really just need to turn on the praise music and listen to it and restore yourself.  At least for me, music is my centering.  The oceans are great, but it's the music that comes from the ocean that speaks to my soul. 
 
One thing that I really struggle with is knowing my call and wondering if I am really in it.  But I also know right now it is a Sabbatical time again to finish school.  I have a better plan then last season.  3 hours a day at least, to read the book, listen to the classes, go through the syllabus and read the Word, not really just read but study it. 
 
Psalm 34:7 (NIV) - The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them.: Sometimes, the enemy will come along side, whisper stuff in your ear to see if you are paying attention to him or to the Lord.  Yesterday, I failed, I listened to him and not the Lord.  I am back on the mountain top and though those words of the devil come in, we have a Risen Savior who loves us so abundantly that no matter how far down we go, HE will still be there trying to scream above those whispers that the devil chooses to say.  Meanwhile, who will we listen to?  Sometimes the sounds feel mixed up and the voice of God really strives for our ear.
How can I know the difference between God's voice, my voice and the enemy's voice? Many Christ-followers have asked that same question at some point in their journey! The enemy would like you to believe that you can’t hear God’s voice, but the truth is God is speaking all the time—we just have to learn to become more attuned to hearing His voice and discerning the difference between His voice and the enemy’s voice. Apply these basic principles to help you discern if the voice you are hearing...:
 
My hope is this post helps someone other than myself.  The Voice of God is bigger and stronger than the devils.
 
Psalm 29New King James Version (NKJV)

Praise to God in His Holiness and Majesty

A Psalm of David.

29 Give unto the Lord, O you mighty ones,
Give unto the Lord glory and strength.
Give unto the Lord the glory due to His name;
Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
One Shabby Chic blog My journey back from CFS ... from Shabby to just Chic: The voice of the Lord is over the waters;
The God of glory thunders;
The Lord is over many waters.
The voice of the Lord is powerful;
The voice of the Lord is full of majesty.
The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars,
Yes, the Lord splinters the cedars of Lebanon.
He makes them also skip like a calf,
Lebanon and Sirion like a young wild ox.
The voice of the Lord divides the flames of fire.
The voice of the Lord shakes the wilderness;
The Lord shakes the Wilderness of Kadesh.
The voice of the Lord makes the deer give birth,
And strips the forests bare;
And in His temple everyone says, “Glory!”
10 The Lord sat enthroned at the Flood,
And the Lord sits as King forever.
11 The Lord will give strength to His people;
The Lord will bless His people with peace.
 
At my darkest, God is my light. At my weakest, God is my strength.:
Sometimes, just sometimes there won't be anybody there to help pull you out of the pit that you have fallen into, but Jesus is still there.  He is still in need of you and your call.  He will only ever give up on you if you choose to run so far and so fast that you decide he doesn't matter. 
 
I don't always struggle, in fact, most of the time I am the encourager, but there are times when the devil gets in, usually right before I wake up in the morning and body slams me. 
 
Okay, so let's get on with our life.  The one that God has promised us.  The one that keeps us here on earth to finish the gifts and the call.  Every born again believer has a call on their life. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Prayer:
 

 
"The greatest thing anyone can do for God or man is pray." ~ S.D. Gordon ~: He chose us!:
 
Here we are in a beautiful place, a place that many people who love the ocean wish they could be in.  We are on an island sort of, it's more like an outcropping from Corpus Christi TX.  Surrounded by water on 3 sides.  Alligators on the Copano Bay side and lots of harbors on the other.  Within a short drive we are at the ocean side of the area.  The area will bustle soon with Winter Texans and it will be tough to get around.  We have met a few so far.  The park we choose is a bit different but it's okay once you really begin to see it.  This would be a place to consider for the winter down the road.  We will have Georgia and Florida to see.  It is a place that just begs for you to explore.  There are no big chain mid-priced restaurants but there is a Whattaburger, McD's, BK, DQ, and Popeye's, but so many local restaurants.  Not many shops like you will see in other tourist towns, but there is a Walmart and HEB.  Lots of little locally owned shops with art and coastal living stuff. 
 
It really is a neat little town with lots of see.
 
Rockport Tx BLUE WAVE Beach:
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are back

Waiting/Wading in The UNTILS

Because He loves you.