Change your words, change your life!

An older, way older post still relevant today.

God is good right?  God doesn't cause bad things to happen, but the devil does.  The devil comes into kill, steal and destroy any good thing.  He brings in his little demons and sometimes big demons to keep you in bondage so he can play in your mind, heart and soul. 

We are here to kick devil butt!  So, here are the devils that will attack and maybe they have already set up shop in your life.  It's time to kick them out in the name of Jesus!

These are the spirits that will invade your life and cause you death in so many areas!  Are you ready?  Let's kick them out! There are just a few (haha) of them,
one is accusing spirits- they can operate in our life when we don't know what the real Spirit looks like.  They build on our ignorance of who we are in Christ.  They tempt us to misunderstand who other people really are.  They confuse our thinking about God's true nature.  Their goal is to bring us down, to bring others down, and to bring God down.  They seek to separate us from God, others and ourselves.  Satan uses an old military tactic of divide and conquer. 

Accusing ourselves- Satan uses self condemnations to accuse us to ourselves.  They will steal our faith and confidence in God and make us feel like second-rate citizens in God's Kingddom.  If Satan makes us feel like we are a "nothing", we will be a nothing.  We begin to believe this lie. 

How many times have you condemned yourself for something you have done?  Many of us have.  I was really good at doing this, it caused some major things. 

Here's a host of those nasty demons: bitterness, self-bitterness, jealousy and envy, rejection, fear, unbelief and the occult.

These are forms of the principality of Satan as referred to in Eph. 6:12  "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."

Warning!!!! You are going to need to have discernment- the ability to see clearly, to perceive, to distinguish sufficiently between right and wrong, good and evil, or lawful and unlawful.  Truth and lie.

The key to winning this war is found in 2 Corinthians 10:4-6. "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; casting down every imaginations (thoughts) and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; and having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when our obedience is fulfilled."

Jesus has given us the authority to cast these demons out and the ability to destroy Satan's strongholds.  By the shed blood of Jesus they have to go. 

The Bible teaches that forgiveness begins with you and it starts in your heart. If you, from your heart, don't forgive your brother his trespass, God will not forgive you.  This requires action on our part.

God doesn't just erase the hurts in our life.  He is to meet with us after we choose to obey Him.  Then He speaks to our heart and heals it.  Forgiveness does not set the other person free, it sets you free from the bondage of bitterness. 

If you are trying to figure yourself out, or you have been carrying a burden that is so heavy you can't carry it any more, give it to Jesus.  In fact, before it even gets to that point, give it to Jesus.  The Bible tells us to pray without ceasing (stopping).  How do we do this all day long? 

Keep a line of communication open all day.  Ask the Lord, should I, shouldn't I, what do you think? Talk to him as though he is sitting right next to you or standing beside you, moving along with you. That's praying w/o ceasing. 

Like we have posted in the last few times, it has been even more important for us to teach others.  So, we have pulled some of the prayers out of the "green book" from http://www.akwellspring.com/

This is the prayer that you start out with. 

If you don't have the Holy Spirit dwelling in your or you are not sure, please pray this prayer and receive. 

Say this aloud, in fact, all these prayers are to be said aloud.

Father, the Bible promises that I can receive the free gift of the Holy Spirit.  You want me to have it more that I do.  I ask You in the name of Jesus to fill me with your Holy Spirit, and I receive it now.  Thank you Father God, Amen.

The Holy Spirit comes with His own language, did you know that?  Yep, just start praisen God - Thank you Lord, praise you Lord, give you glory Lord, (and continue like that, soon your heavenly language will start.)  Don't doubt, but continue to remind the Spirit of God that you have that language, it will sound odd to you, or even foreign or weird, but it's God and the Holy Spirits language. 


The Prayer of David: The devil is exceedingly sly.  Even in our ministry, religious spirits of legalism can creep in.  There is a trap that I want to warn you about and addess.  Some teach, and at times it is easy to believe that we must find and close all entry points or we will not be healed or have victory over the issue we are struggling with. 

God does not give us impossible situations.  The trap is that it is impossible for us to remember every sin we have committed.  We need to develop a level of trust in our LORD to reveal our wicked ways (Wicked in Greek means pain and grief).  
Psalm 7:9 says "Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just; for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins."

God, not Satan tries our hearts that are deceitful and desperately wicked (Jeremiah 17:9-10) and the reins, which are the innermost mind and feelings.  Satan wants us to believe that he tries our hearts and thus he can hold us in bondage to the unknown and thus unconfessed sins in our lives and in our generations.

In Psalm 139, David asked God to try his heart for any wicked way.  Psalm 139:22-24 says, "Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

The victory is found in praying this same prayer:

The prayer of David: 

O God, I give you permission to search me and try me for any wicked way.  (Wicked in Greek means pain and grief,substitute this wording instead of wicked).  I ask you to reveal in me any wicked way.  O God, I covenant with you that if you reveal any wicked way in me, I will deal with it.  I will repent and/or confess the wicked way. I will choose to be obedient to you.

In the Name of Jesus, I cancel any right Satan may claim to unconfessed sins in my life or in my generations.  I have placed these under the authority of Jesus Christ to reveal in His time. 

Holy Spirit, please come and heal my heart and give me your peace and joy and tell me your truth.  (stop and really listen for Holy Spirit's voice and write down what he tells you)

Than you go to here:

Forgiving others
Repentance prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father, in the name of the LORD Jesus, I purpose and choose to forgive (name) for (what they did).

I release (name).  I cancel their debts and obligations to me in this issue. 

Dear LORD, I ask you to forgive me for my bitterness toward (above name) in this situation.

In the name of Jesus, I cancel all Satan's power and authority over me in this issue because I have forgiven them and God has forgiven me.  It is done and over with.

Holy Spirit, please come and heal my heart, and tell me your truth about this situation.

Note: Ask what the Holy said and write it down in your notes ( you will need a small notebook).

Self-Bitterness prayer
  

  Beginning prayer
    Dear Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we give you permission to try our hearts for any wicked (pain or grief) way and we covenant with you that when you reveal a wicked way we will deal with it in forgiveness and repentance.  We set aside this time for you and ask that the Holy Spirit be in charge and In the Name of Jesus, we bind all evil spirits and command them not to interfere.  Amen.

Repentance Prayer
  Dear Heavenly Father, In the name of Jesus, I ask you to forgive me for (specific sin of self bitterness).

I purpose and choose to forgive  myself and release myself from (same as above). 

In the name of Jesus, I cancel all of Satan's power and authority over me in this issue, because God has forgiven me and I have forgiven myself.

Holy Spirit, please come and heal my heart, and tell me your truth about this situation.

Self bitterness is "I don't matter, so what, who cares, etc"


Next time we will talk about those vows that we make and don't realize the consequences to our actions. 

Here's something to chew on in the mean time.  Work on those prayers and let things go.  See how good your world becomes!

The Power of Life and Death is in the tongue." Proverbs 18:21




It is the Wellspring prayer

Part 1- Forgiving or Repenting
In obedience we choose to forgive or repent. Matt. 6:14-15, James 4:7, 1 John 1:9

Part 2- Canceling Satan's Authority
In the name of Jesus and by the power of His blood, I cancel Satan's power and authority over me in this issue of ________________________.  Eph. 4:27, James 4:7

Part 3 - Asking for Healing
We ask to be healed of a broken heart or a broken body - free from shame, anger, guild, rejection, bitterness, fear.  We seek the renewing of our mind or the purging of our conscience.  Ps. 103:3, Romans 12:1-2, Luke 4L18-19, Heb. 9:14

Part 4- Listening or Talking with God
Aks the Holy Spirit to tell you His Truth about the specific situation you are praying about.  The Holy Spirit talks to us in a quiet voice, dreams, visions, impressions, or just takes the pain and leaves His peace.  John 14:26

Forgiveness prayer:
Heavenly Father, I purpose and choose to forgive...(the person for what they did).  I release them and cancel their debt to me.  In the name of Jesus I cancel all of Satan's authority over me in this memory because it is forgiven.  Holy Spirit, heal my heart and tell me your truth about this situation.  Listen...

Repentance Prayer:
Heavenly Father, forgive me for... (specific sin). I purpose and choose to forgive myself.  In the name of Jesus I cancel all of Satan's authority over me in this sin- I am forgiven.  Holy Spirit, heal my heart and tell me Your Truth about this situation.  Listen...

This is taken from Wellspring prayer ministry, by Art Mathias.  http://www.akwellspring.com/  you can go here and take a peek at his ministry.
This is remarkable!


The Power of Words over Water

by Life Centre International on Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 4:24pm
Can water be affected by our words?
You can click on this link and see what the power of your words do.
 
 
Change our words to change our thinking, to change our lives from stinkin thinkin!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are back

Because He loves you.

Waiting/Wading in The UNTILS