C.A.M.P. Saints No Walls Tutoring

Your child's education is of the utmost importance and your involvement in it is as well.  I want to help your child succeed in their learning journey. 

How can you help your child?  

  • Get involved.  
  • Read to your child. 
  • Get help when needed
That is where I come in.

I teach Phonics, reading, math, and homeschooling.

I work with students PreK-5th grade. 

How much does tutoring cost?  

Tutors charge $25 to $80 per hour when teaching privately and $25 to $50 per hour when tutoring online. 
Tutoring centers charge $100 to $200 per month for weekly sessions.

How much does it cost to hire a private homeschool teacher?

$1,300 – $4,000cost per month (group share & full-time)
$4,000 – $8,000cost per month (private & full-time)
$20 – $60cost per hour (private & part-time)


I charge $25 an hour per student- for one subject. 

Homeschooling requires 2 hours x 3-4 days a week = 6-8 hours. The cost will be $150- $200 a week or $635- $900 a month per student. 

For homeschooling- I use Core Knowledge History, ELA, and Science.  I use different math curricula as well.  I will teach Spelling, English Language Arts, History, Science, and Math. I will send you homework to work on. 


For a 24-hour cancellation, I will charge you.  If you cancel prior to the 24-hours, no charge.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are back

Waiting/Wading in The UNTILS

Because He loves you.