God's Wise Eyes







Dear Lord... If it's what You want, I need strength to do this.:

God's Wise Eyes!

Leviticus 19:17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.

1 Kings 3:12 Behold, I have done according to thy words: lo, I have given thee a wise and understanding heart, so that there hath been none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall arise the like unto thee.

Proverbs 3:7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: but fear the Lord, and depart from evil

Proverbs 8:33 Hear instruction, and be ye wise, and refuse it not: blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, and giving attendance at the posts of my doors.


As we make decisions in our life, we need the wisdom that sometimes only God gives us, but we must be slow to speak and quick to listen. 

Hard to accept. But not everything that comes our way should we try to hold on to. If it was a God organized lesson we needed the lesson may be done and we need to let go and walk away.: 2 Chronicles 1:12 says: Wisdom and knowledge is granted unto thee, and I will give thee riches and treasures and honor, so that there hath not been the like among the kings which were before thee, neither after thee shall there be the like.

We have been to many places and have had to make some decisions that have not been easy to make.  But we have to listen to the Lord when we make those tough decisions because it will be easier in making our steps right. 

This year has been one of many decisions, from marriage to family, from great paying jobs to no paying jobs.  It's been hard to really know which way to move, except by listening to the Holy Spirit. 

When we left Beaver Utah, it was in such a way that probably wasn't the best for others but for us, it was.  We could have said goodbye but in our hearts and minds we had not really connected with anyone.  We thought we were suppose to stay, whether it was a manipulation of words and what we heard or it's what others thought, we are not sure.  One thing we were sure of is God said "You are released!  Go!"  We knew about 3 weeks before finishing out our verbal contract and completed it.  I have not written about this I wasn't ready.  We loved the people in Beaver, but it just wasn't God's best for us.  Having to purchase a skirt for the motorhome and going through a ton of propane, working for our site only, we could not have mentally, physically, emotionally and financially made it so that our owners had comfort in being able to leave for 2 months or more.  We were not that connected to the church either, did not feel part of it and that was tough.  When you don't fit but are trying to, square peg in a round hole. 

I thank god for protecting me from what I thought I wanted and blessing me with what I didn't know I needed.: We left there at the end of September only to find ourselves at a job down in Louisiana at a great park on the river.  The history and the views have been wonderful, the sunrises and sunsets are delightful to the eyes and soul. However, little did we know that it would be flooding and again we needed to be wise and leave before it begins to flood over the banks and into the park.  The decision to wait and see has been mind blowing because our family is having a hard time with us staying a bit longer and telling us to go and we didn't want to disappoint our bosses or have to pay for a spot yet.  We like them, this area, and the work.  But when the water comes up and takes over, it has to go somewhere.  It starts coming into the park at 52 feet and hits the first row at 55 ft. then it creeps in from there.  They are expecting 59 ft. or more.  As of this writing, it's 50.22 (1/5/2016 at 8:53 a.m.).  I believe it will be well over 59 ft. just a feeling and twinge, yet I could be wrong. 

So we rise up again, move our house to the gulf for a few months and reclaim our peace and walk again closely with Him.  We shall reclaim the peace that was lost and find Him in the midst of it. 

Why do  we lose peace, because the waves of life can knock you to your knees and somewhere in the waves of the crashing, your peace went with it.  It's time to reclaim your peace, His Peace for you.  He loved us, even when those waves were crashing on the shore. 

I needed this today.:
A song that is one of my go to songs, goes like this.  "Move in the way, that I've never seen before, the mountains in the way, the waves crashing on the shore, Move or Move Me.  Out of this place of complacency into inner peace with you, Lord you are so strong, so move, or move me."  By FFH  When I begin to feel the inner struggles with something or someone, I sing this and it reminds me of His great love. 

So in our journey's we have had some decisions to make and they have not really been easy.  To meet some really incredible people has been the best.  I love meeting the campers and the full-timers who come in and talk, especially when I am the only one around.  It does so move me out of the place of complacency into inner peace with Him.
One of my favorites.:

No matter the decisions that look the toughest ahead of you, remember to be wise in God's eyes and allow Him to speak to you.  In the toughest of times, you will beg Him to see and hear him.  In the best of times, you NEED to stop and see and hear him.   Sometimes when we live in the in between times we still don't stop and see or hear, we believe we got it all goin on.  When in actuality we don't, we need HIM every single moment of every Single Day!  Don't you need HIM?  Don't you want to be needed too?  He needs you to come with him and join him in the Kingdom. 

Please pray with me today!

Visit us at the website today to get the details on this FREE printable, and more...:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are back

Because He loves you.

Waiting/Wading in The UNTILS